View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life
Well last night Deb thought I was having a stroke when my one side of my face started to go numb and then my speech started slurring, But I took some meds and started to improve immediately...Still having a tingling sensation in the right side of my head even now.

My health this week will determine if I make the July 17th Stevie Nicks show in Grand Prairie...If I dont feel well I wont push myself to attend. Also I dont know how the affect of travel will affect me either, I do know that loud sounds as of late have worsen my chronic headaches (If I do attend I will be wearing earplugs for health reasons, Not to avoid hearing the same setlist from previous nights )

Adding to my health fun is that I have been bottle feeding 2 kittens whose Mother died after giving birth...They are now a week old and healthy, Couldnt think of any of the typical names I give our pets so I named 'em Missy (Near black calico) & Rufus (A reverse tuxedo-Meaning instead of white on black his fur markings are black on white).

Ain't life fun?
Sorry, Brian. Did they find out what's wrong with you??? I thought you had an appointment for that. I hope you feel better, someday, and that you make the show. Actually, I know it's a pain, but I'm jealous you have two sweet kittens. Sorry their mom died, though. I love tortoishells (the near black calico).

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -