View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
Unfortunately you're ignorant. Before you're so quick to dismiss what we're alerted you to, take a step back and another look.

You're so cool Mari. I guess lagringader&r was just trying to be cool when she expressed what she did with her no doubt upsetting post. I suggest you turn it around and see how pathetic it is that when being alerted to what plenty of others see here, you (not specifically you but inclusively) just ridicule and repress them further. Kind of proves the point in a way.
I definitely wasn't trying to be cool. I think this is up there with one of the most uncool things I've ever had to do (the situation with my dad). I spend every spare moment I have when we get back from sitting with him just trying to escape it. Thank gawd for Stevie Nicks is all I can say. I do think there is a *popular* group here. I know there are some posters who would rather slit their wrists then respond to anything I have to say. Why? Probably because I am real (not that anyone else isn't), but I post about who I am and what I've done in my life along with posts about FM videos and my fave songs of Stevie's. I haven't led the cleanest of lives. What I've done doesn't go down well with some people. It isn't *proper* or *cool*. I think when I posted about my dad there might have been a few people here who even rolled their eyes, talked about me behind my back or made the finger-down-the-throat-gag motion. Then, there are the others who were nice and even pmed me to make me feel better. So, it's a mixed group. I do definitely think there is a *group* though. Unless I say the funniest things and have the sharpest and quickest comebacks, I'm pretty much f*cked at fitting into it.

(My tone isn't meant to offend anyone and I'm sorry if it does. I'm just saying how I feel).