Thread: So should I?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 11:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by catinthedark
Deanna, I'm late coming to this, but I would have TOTALLY supported your going for it. What have you got to lose?? NOTHING. What do you have to gain? Everything!! And I'm dying to hear what happens.

Caveat: this comes from a girl who just sent an email two days ago to her ex of 14 years, whom she dumped, and whose heart she shattered. He stood me up three years ago when we were supposed to get together. He hasn't answered my latest email. My heart is breaking, but I don't regret sending it. I really hope your guy responds.... I'm such a pathetic romantic.

I've also recently fallen really badly for my friend's friend. His girlfriend is in Switzerland. I LOVE him..... Did I mention I'm a tortured romantic. The more impossible and unrequited, the better.... sigh.
Thanks! That's totally me too....tortured romantic...I've had various crushes through the years of people I can't have lol.....and as you said, "the more impossible and unrequited, the better" I can totally relate to that!

Good luck with your e-mail situation too....if you just e-mailed him three days ago he may just be taking time to absord what you wrote - and think about his reply ya know?

I'm trying SO hard not to be impatient...

----

And Mari --

No word yet - but I e-mailed him close to five on a Friday - so I'm not even going to look for anything until the weekdays come 'round again