Thread: Crush
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 10:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GateandGarden
But I don't know about Christine. It seems like people think they have her figured out, but I wonder sometimes. She's so private. She purposefully put herself in the background. She didn't want fame, as we've said many times. To me, this implies that there's a whole lot more to her than any of us will ever know. I tend to be attracted to personalities like hers because I think, Won't it be great if I'm the one person who really gets to know her? People who are like puzzles are thrilling to know, IMO. Maybe there are all kinds of private aspects of her life that are more bizarre than we think, and they would be fascinating, but the point is that we're not supposed to know because she never really wanted us to, right? She didn't want to be "the star" of the band. Am I making sense? I've been thinking about this for awhile but have never voiced it on this board.[/COLOR]
I'll tackle this. I've always thought of Christine as pretty much what you see is what you get. Everybody who knows her usually describes her as warm, down to earth & unpretentious. So I assume that's the way she really is. I'd be shocked if there is anything bizarre in her private life, although she has described her Dennis Wilson years as the most bizarre period of her life. I think of her as just a normal person. She is very private & in alot of ways I'm glad that she is that way. There are some things I'd rather not know.