Thread: Crush
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
For the record, that "bologna" is part of some peoples religion.
Religion (shudder).
Quote:
Also? I think Stevie's pretty normal. For instance, right now, I'm sure she'd be referring you to the bun...
Now 25 years ago, I'd have welcomed that referral(if I'd been old enough).
Quote:
And I bet Christine's got some quirks we don't know about...
Quirks, kinks, etc bring em on.
Quote:
Also, normal can be boring. Do you really want to talk to someone who always thinks "normal" things, makes "normal" jokes, only ever acts normal, etc.? Dullerific.
You know, when I was a freshman in college, I had a girlfriend who was really into Stevie. She herself was very much like Stevie, with all the spacy stuff. Kind of even had Stevie's look. She really, over time, drove me crazy with that stuff. When I broke up with her, she tried to commit suicide, taking a bottle of pills and locking herself in her room. Her friends came and got me. I talked her out of her room, got her to the hospital for a stomach pump, and RAN LIKE HELL. I think that moment is when I developed an aversion to all things mystical. THAT, is why I prefer REAL and NORMAL.