Thread: Crush
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GateandGarden

It's not fair. I'm not trying to be a bitch in saying all of this, nor am I trying to be so obnoxious that you decide you don't want to talk to me anymore, but I can't help but have a problem with it.

I like you. I said the Stevie remark. I don't over analyze every remark I make(I'm a guy!). I typed it, and stand by my opinion. If it upset you, I'm sorry for that.
Quote:
And there's so much Stevie bashing going on on her own forum that it's not all that nice for people to be saying she's not normal enough in Christine's forum.
Hmmm. I've never been there, but it sounds like a nice place to visit.

Quote:
[COLOR=Blue]On the other hand, I can't deny that this seems to be what The Ledge is for. We say whatever we think about these people and we shouldn't have to be afraid that someone's going to persecute us for doing so. We don't have to pretend like they're perfect. But by the same token, I can criticize your criticisms because we have that freedom of speech here, right?
Critisize away. Freedom of speech. Isn't that what I was exercising?