View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 03:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie

Brian, you're wrong. They're SOOOO lame now(and I'm sure Chris' absence is only part of it). SYW was a decent effort, be it DOESN'T sound like a FM record. There's no heart. Only rock, and ditz.....

Um...Bun? "so lame"? "no heart"? Stevie and Lindsey? are you joking? Christine is the poppy safe one... don't get me wrong, I miss her, too, but mainly her harmony and keyboard work (excellent, unequaled) and her occasional songs I like (temporary one) but otherwise? Do you just miss the "feel good" lyrics and "perfect" voice???? And did you just call Steve and Linds "rock and ditz"??? Christine's always had the most simple lyrics... (not that that is bad, but...) And she does supply lots of "heart", but it is of the ...nice variety, which is fine, but Linds and Steve supply the other heart, the one that acknowledges the various aspects of pain, longing, jealousy, revenge, PAIN, etc.
Confuse Me? (although, serious woot to Christine, cause she is my sign, but still!)
Honestly, in my head, I can't believe someone doesn't have mass respect for all the members, cause I do, for varied reasons. "Separate but Equal" is my motto in the Mac...

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -

Last edited by amber; 03-18-2005 at 03:17 AM..