View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les
In 1998, I believe, during an Off the Record show, Stevie described her waitressing schedule:

"I like doing lunches four days a week for three hours and making great tips, and making enough money to support Lindsey and I so that he could, lay on the floor and play guitar all day, and I could go out and do this for four hours a day, four times a week, and then I had the other three days a week to spend with him, and to spend working on our music."

First she says four days a week, three hours a day and then she says four days a week, four hours a day. Either way, that works out to a whopping 12 or 16 hour work week. Like I said, it was cool of her to do it, but let's also be realistic.
It doesn't matter if she worked for three minutes or three months, at least she got up off of her ass and did it instead of lounging about with a guitar and few rolled joints. Pardon me if I don't feel so enthusiastic for someone who sent his girlfriend out to support him while bemoaning the trauma he endured by having to make silly telephone calls for a month. He sure had it rough.