View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 09:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
I loved the Today Show interview where Matt Lauer asked Stevie about Lindsey "not working"..he sort of insinuated that Linds was lazy and putting Stevie to work. Stevie completely put him in his place and told him "it was ok for him to stay home and practice his guitar because SHE SAID IT WAS OK".....I was thrilled with her answer. She was obviously not going to let Matt put Lindsey down.
Why? He was a bum. I'd have kicked him out on his ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
I really do not see a problem with him not having a nine to five job and staying at home working on their music. Women have a "job" when they stay home and care for the house and kids. Lindsey was working on their songs, practicing his guitar, producing Stevie's songs...he had a job, just not in the typical sense. If Stevie had no problem with it, no one else should. She has said it many times..she was doing everything she could to make it possible for them to be successful. In fact, I think it makes her feel quite good to know that she financially supported them both at that time in their lives. They worked together as a duo towards their dream and they BOTH made vital contributions.
I don't know what kind of person sits at home all day twiddling a guitar and smoking weed while their girlfriend is out there busting her ass to put food on the table and a roof over their head. I think it stinks of yet another instance of Lindsey being a spoiled little kid. I feel so bad over the trauma he endured as an ad salesman for a month.