View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 02:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Yes, and I see a difference between a company that buys from suppliers who kill their livestock in non-violent manners and a company that buys from suppliers who torture their animals. If you don't, fine.

Anyone who eats KFC or buys Yum! products might as well just go out and torture their own chicken. Same goes for IAMS pet food.

I'm not going to sit here and say that I don't somehow support the abuse of animals by some company because we all do. But if I know whats going on, I'm going to stop myself from buying their food or products and I'm going to try to educate and have them get to know their meat. They live and breathe just like us and our pets. You wouldn't throw your dog into a vat of oil while it was alive, don't do it to your food. If you're going to eat it, make sure it didn't suffer. But I get sad and start to cry just by going into pet shops, so what do I know?
Aww, so that's what's behind your scrappy exterior ya big softie . I definitely identify with that, I hate pet stores. I want to take care of all of the little puppies myself when I see them.