View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 07:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ®
To answer you’re post “Tower”. The definition of anti gay and how it applies to me. It’s an abomination of God and if homosexuals would seek the correct counseling anything is possible in his name. I believe that and it’s my opinion like it or not.
Well, there's nothing I can really say to you regarding your beliefs. However, I will allude some things to you that as a straight male you cannot know. I believe that you are not trying to offend anyone, however, the suggestion that homosexuality is a condition that can be cured or dealt with through counseling is highly offensive to me (and most homosexuals). Those in the world who stress that idea are actually contributing to the self-hatred and depression of gays.

Quote:
In the small community I lived in at the time we found out later the judges son was gay.
It's absolutely non of my business what happened to you when you were younger- however, I don't understand how the judge's son being gay was related to your incident.

Quote:
Jesse Dirkhising's death gives us nothing except the depravity of two sick men.

But there are important lessons to be found in the Dirkhising case. One is that the homosexual lifestyle frequently involves practices that are both revolting and what follows may not be suitable for children.

Sadomasochism is celebrated in homosexual literature and art. Those who engage in it are not described as sick "monsters." There is a tendency to try extreme perversions in search of thrills. One, called "golden showers," is urinating on a partner. Another is using objects to sodomize a partner.

These practices are shown in the celebrated Mapplethorpe photographs.

During the 1993 Gay Rights March on Washington, an exhibit in the Mellon Auditorium, a federal building, featured whips, chains, bondage devices and electric cattle prods as instruments of sexual pleasure. [/I]
I don't know where the dudes who wrote this piece come from- but, where the hell did they get off thinking that sado-masochism and all the other practices that were listed were exclusive to homosexuals??? It's absolutely ludicrous. S & M and the use of sex toys and instruments is just as prevalent, if not more so, in the straight community as in the homosexual community.

It's this kind of ignorance that encourages homophobia and bigotry.