View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 05:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation Oh boy...

opening a can of worms here...

Blondie (Not a fan, But I do respect them)

The Go-Go's

Culture Club

Black Sabbath (Only with Ozzy Osbourne as the singer...Never cared for the Ozzy led Sabbath)

Sheryl Crow

Any pop singer (I was raised that if you CANNOT pick up a guitar and AT LEAST strum along to a song that you sing you are NOT a musician!!!)

Any pop/punk band (Truckers hats & low strung guitars dont equal punk...It does equal "weak pretender"!)

EVERY NU-METAL BAND!!! (As someone once sang "The Trend is Dead...")

Evanescence (Amy Lee can sing, but the backing musicians need lessons badly!)

Ick & Bitch (I mean Big & Rich...Sorry dudes, You are considered the biggest joke in country music. Your on par with a fictional band Spinal Tap, The only thing is everyone knew Spinal tap was a fictional band!)

Merle Haggard (I laugh at HOW MANY tards assume he lived in Muskogee because of his abomination song about my hometown, He NEVER did!...Hey Merle, Has anymore of the jets ya own crashed with loads of cocaine aboard??? Go f**k yourself ok?)

Garth Brooks (Sorry Garth...Your hometown of Yukon is to country music is what the KKK is to gansta rap! The only cows there are the ones who shop at Wal-Mart!)

Any person who appears on "American Idotic & Tone Deaf Idol" who sings...Sorry folks, Go earn it the hard way by establishing yourself the hard way by WORKING FOR IT (Playing clubs & paying yer dues)...Don't let a bunch of asstard "never-was" judges stand in your way!

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 01-19-2005 at 05:45 PM..