View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 06:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ®
I posted his opinion because I agree with the views he has on the way some gays act. They go overboard with feeling the need to make sure everyone knows they’re gay.
People (including myself) are proud to be gay. There's nothing wrong with it. Society for the last century or two has severely forced gays to deny who they are, live their life as a lie or hide somewhere in shame. I wonder if you can possibly know what it might feel like to have to live in fear for your life just because of who you are. It's not a nice thing.

So, now in this day and age when the world is slowly opening up its eyes and gaining a little wisdom, why not let the fags celebrate who they are instead of having to repress and restrain for a change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ®
It will also show you a few threads that have been hijacked with useless gay banter that’s useless.

That’s what I get tired of seeing. The members jumping around thread after thread talking the gay crap I don’t care to see. JMO Let me have my opinion.
Then don't f*cking read the ****. The whole fricking world is overloaded with straight imagery. As a straight male, you have the world at your feet. Yeah, I get tired of almost every single facet of society being tinged with heterosexuality, so I ignore it. I'm sure you can ignore the things you don't like as well.