View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005, 11:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Everything above is purely ignorant from my standpoint. Why on earth do you feel that you are so "right" that you should make the world Christian? Do you know a thing about Islam, Hinduism or Buddhism? These eastern religions are beautiful, divine doctrines followed by many. They speak of god differently than Christians but they are no less faithful. How dare you seek to push your beliefs on people on the other side of the world when you have no idea who they are or what their culture is about?

I can't believe I am wasting my time writing this. Liberal means open minded and generous, look it up. Conservative means following the status quo like a sheep without questioning IMO. If you can live with that, fine. You should post this crap over on a pro Coultergeist board if you want to win friends and cheers. The people who read these threads are not interested in this bullsh*t.
hey come now...I can be a little sarcastic can't I! I myself actually do have respect for these other religions...its a pure proof that God exsists...different people of different cultures...trying to make something of "why we are hear"..."who made us"..."who is God"...at least they believe something...and I respect that...I DONT respect radical islamic terrorist whose "god" told them to drive a plane through the WTC!