View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina
Let's see...you were the one who asked about touring, right? Or about Soundstage? In either case, that whole conversation seemed to merge together.
He kind of smiled and said something to the effect that he supposed he would have to go out in support of his Soundstage experience. He was kind of cute and cagey. I seem to remember something about the Spring of this year...but whether that's the Soundstage airing or the tour or both, I don't remember.

You know, I swore I would remember every darned word but I just got too excited. Still, although I don't remember the exact words, I think it was more than implied--I think it was stated, because I do remember everyone talking about it later and there were a lot of "I told you so"s and "Now, do you believe it, since it came right from his own mouth?" headed in my direction. I was really very, very much the doubtful Thomasina of the group on that score.

I did ask about Soundstage and I was a bit forward. After I asked him my brain went "Oh my God I can't believe you had the nerve to ask him." That is when he said that it had not been edited yet and that the next series of Soundstage started in April but he never said when his Soundstage was going to air.

Sometime after that I remember our small group cheering about a LB solo album and tour. I somehow missed my chance to bust him and tell him that he has to play Providence. It all happened so fast.

I also heard rumours of a Mac spring or summer tour so I don't know what to think. I just hope to get to see Lindsey in some shape or form.