View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 06:56 PM
Senior Ledgie

This is from Walter Egan's site (www.walteregan.net) for anyone interested. I know I'll be ordering a copy of the live cd! Walter rocks!

On October 11th, 2004 Walter wrote:
"As I get ready for this week's trip to England where I will be playing at the Cavern Club in Liverpool (yeahyeahyeah), and the release of my first two LPs on CD, I wanted to tell you about the next gig for my band..."

Update from Walter on November 22, 2004:
"I have copies of the long anticipated English release, The Meaning of Live, which is a live recording from 1978 available for $20 (which includes shipping and handling)...I only have a few left of the double LP cd, Fundamental Roll / Not Shy, but should have more soon. This also is $20. Send money orders or certified checks to Walternative Recordings, 912 Rebel Circle, Franklin, TN 37064...and indicate if you would like it autographed...as to gigs, on December 4th I will make an appearance at Bean Town in the Grassland area of Franklin, on Hillsboro Road; it starts at 7 pm. And I will be taking part in the Imagine No Handguns Tribute to John Lennon on December 10th at the Exit Inn in Nashville, along with my band."