View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1.Lindsey Buckingham~~OOTC Tour New Britain,CT THe Sting March 25,1993~~General Admission~~Front row, got to shake his hand, touch him and his guitar and have him hover above me for two songs!! Loved that show so much!!!
2.Stevie Nicks~~Mix Fest Boston, Mass on the Common October 12, 1996~~Free General Admission~~Several acts that day~~it was cold but awesome to see Stevie outdoors and doing a mini set which included Twisted! I was up front and my friend videotaped the show!
3.Stevie Nicks~~Enchanted Tour Hartford,CT The Meadows May 27, 1998. From the third row~~Great opening act Boz Scaggs. Golden Braid, Sleeping Angel and Enchanted in the set was too cool! She looked great and the set was like a fairy tale.
4.Fleetwood Mac~~Say You Will Tour~~Of all five shows I saw ( three in 2003 and two in 2004), My favorite has to be on the sidelines close to Lindsey's side of the stage at the Arena At Harbor Yard here in Bridgeport, CT Sept. 27, 2003. Lindsey was really primed up and wild!
5.Journey~~Detour 2004~~Mohegan Sun Arena~~Uncasville,CT Sept. 1,2004. On the side lines, close to Jonathan Cain's side. I have loved them for years about as long as my Mac obsession. Finally got to see them. The drummer Deen Castronovo is a kick A$$ drummer and singer! Can't wait to see them again.

"Live, Eat and Breathe Music...."

Unleashed 2009