View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

In no particular order:

1 Motley Crue 2/16/90 Oakland, CA- The best concert ever! I was in love with the Crue and was so excited to see them. Memorable moments: Tommy Lee's ass!

2 Gun's n' Roses/Metallica 8-21-92 Oakland- Two of my favorite bands together. Metallica kicked GnR's ass! I also remember my friend being totally wasted and I didn't get home from the concert til around 4 am and my parents were so PISSED!

3 Guns n' Roses 4-3-93 Sacramento- Not the best concert ever but I will always remember it. I had finally worked my way up towards the front of the stage and then some asshole threw a bottle I think and it hit Duff in the head. END of concert. They were only like halfway through.

4 Stevie Nicks 12-9-01 San Francisco- I got to shake hands with Stevie! I remember holding onto her arm with my other hand and I kept thinking, "Let the poor woman go."

5 Fleetwood Mac 7-6-03 Sacramento- Wow! My first time seeing the Mac. I was just in awe as I made my way down to my seat which was in 6th row center. And then security was really easy going so basically anyone could go up to the stage so I went up there and stood right in front of Stevie's mic. And she SMILED at ME! It was so cool.