View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004, 09:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan
Hmmm.....

Did you finish downloading the dvd and it says it did it succesfully?

And did you install the md5sum?

And did you go to the file folder where you downloaded the dvd to - and did you see a md5sum icon (it says md5 on it)? If you do see it that's the File Integrity Signature List. You right click on that which in the pop up should say at the very top "verify" and you click it - which should start the verification of the file. Once that's done and it does it with no problems, then you should be fine.

If you've done all that and you've also installed VLC... open the Media Player, go to file in the top left and click "Quick Open" and locate the folder that contains the dvd. View the files in the "details" mode so you can see the file sizes... chose one of the larger files... there should be a bunch of them as vob files.. select one of those to open and it should work... if it doesn't then you must have installed something wrong.
ok, i did that, but my md5sum does not have a verify...crap! thanks, macman.
I'll try to reinstall, or something...i'm so frustrated right now, i want to stop, yet i am obsessed, too. bad combo.
much love
Amber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -