View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004, 09:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default No Vote Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd
Tough crap Brian! Why don't you just cut loose and have a little fun?! Stop being so predictable and boooooooooring. Yeah, NTF is better than SMAP, but when you have to fight for your favorite songs, some less important ones have to "leave camp". Start playing with your head and not your heart. And that goes for the rest of you too!!
But, dude... "Brown Eyes" wasn't in all that much danger that time! We had the greatest chance yet to take down "Save Me A Place"! We could've done it, my friend. I was thinking with my head... but everyone else flinched.
As Mrs. Slocombe would say... "you're all weak as water."

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd
Brian will you cast a vote for SMAP knowing that voting for another song would save "SARA"? ENquiring minds want to know?!
Well, given all of the spite-votes "Sara" gets, I know we can't save it forever. I just want to stave off the inevitable for as long as possible.

But it's ok... the amount of spite-votes it gets only goes to prove that it is indeed the best song on the album. Otherwise people wouldn't feel so threatened by it.