View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004, 01:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarneVaca
There seems to be too much of a heavy hand handling things here right now. I keep seeing threads disappear, now I see a moderator put up a thread with a sticky and preventing people from responding. This is inappropriate and unacceptable. Who is running this forum, John Asscroft!?

First, there are too man freakin' stickies up right now and it's out of hand. Why are we being forced to scroll down to at least the sixth or seventh thread to engage in a discussion? Get rid of the stickies. Now! They are annoying, especially when the same freakin' message shows up on every god-dang board. Get rid of them. Or find a place for them exclusively. The last I checked there is a "Ledge Boards" area in this forum and that's where these things belong.

That stuff is bad enough. Now I'm beginning to see a rather insipid practice of disappearing threads. What the hell is going on here?

And why is a sticky thread being started and people being prevented from responding? So next time I need to make a statement but don't want to be bothered with questions about it, can I just put up a sticky and lock the thread immediately? THIS IS A MICKEY-MOUSE WAY TO RUN THINGS, and that kind of practice BELONGS ON MICK'S BOARD, not here.

Lastly, why is Villavic's thread on FM videos locked? Who the hell is locking all these threads?

I want answers!!
breathe in.....breathe out....now chill out