View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 02:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merf
I think the DR documentary is definitely a hard tool to use to judge the dynamics of Stevie and Lindsey's current working relationship-- at the time, even in the documentary you could see how fragile things were as a unit. Perhaps Lindsey was a little more willing to just bite his tongue on certain things and squash arguements between them before they got into full-blown fights (only one of those was actually shown.) I'm sure there were MANY fights/disagreements that didn't make it on to the documentary, but overall, I think that Lindsey's passiveness on the documentary, and his desire to make things work this time around as a band (and do things differently) he might have just kept his mouth shut at times when he reallllllly wanted to say his piece.
From what i saw, that was my impression, too. Like he was all, "oh, Stevie could throw a hissy about whatever, and i'll just quiet down..."
AMber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -