View Single Post
Old 07-18-2004, 12:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenStateGirlie
In the movies, I have to be sitting in the middle and usually, if possible, i'll sit toward the back because I hate people putting their feet on the back of my seat.

At a play/musical, the aisle is the best but being in the center section doesn't bother me. When I was younger, we went to see The Nutcracker. We were in a balcony by ourselves and a pole obstructed our views. I ended up falling asleep. Had we been sitting elsewhere, maybe I would have found it more interesting.

In a classroom it depending on the subject, I like to sit in the front or all the way in the back. In college during all of my English courses, i'd sit in the front. In my Science/Math courses, I sat way in the back. There were a few professors that had assigned seating so I ended up toward the back.

On a plane I HAVE to be sitting in the aisle seat. I hate the center seat and I don't like the window seat at all.

In a restaurant the window is the best spot. Definately not near the kitchen or around where people are waiting, watching you eat.

When I was little, my mom had a blue Firebird and my dad had a truck. Then they got rid of the Firebird and purchased an SUV (i think they started that trend around here ). In the SUV, I used to sit in the back sometimes for no apparent reason and when my mom had the Firebird, she used to stick me in the back but sometimes i'd sit up front.
Wow, I've never heard of assigned seating in college (undergraduate). But I went to a small school.

SUV? You're waaay to young to know the back-back.

- Jake