View Single Post
Old 07-07-2004, 10:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryHour
Wow! Long drive! Did you do it all at once right after the show? I barely stayed awake the 2-1/2 hours it took me to get home! But, then again, I'm a bit of a geezer for my age.

I didn't think that was your mom, but I knew she was with you last year and I got the impression you knew this lady in Clark Co...so I just assumed. What did your mom call GDW again? I was just shy of LB's towel twice, but oh well. Out of all the great things that happened at the show, that would be last on the priority list (like everyone says, it's exciting when you get it, but once you get it home whad'ya do with it?! . Okay...I'm sure some of you have found some creative things to do with them, but this is an all-ages board! Ahem. ). Well, "lady in Clark Co", if you are lingering... .

Be sure to share your pics, especially since you spent most of the night with your camera! I took a few, but didn't want to be too distracted by it. I do old school pics, so if any of them turn out especially good when I get the prints back, I'll let you know. Are your videos of full songs? No Tusk, I assume, or you would have mentioned it.

I don't know if that security guy up front realized what we were up to with the seats or not. He may have been totally oblivious (like many of the other staff there, he was kind of the inbred type ), but I more got the feeling it was a "don't ask, don't tell" kind of situation. Two friends of mine who are always able to work their way upfront at Paul McCartney concerts recommended that tactic. Those seats you originally saw us sitting in weren't even our ticketed seats (which were worse!)

I didn't know those girls upfront...I don't know what their situation was. They were kind of snotty and they did "know someone". When I walked up to them, I told them I was pretending to know them so the security guard would just think I went up there to chat with them. They acted indifferent and like I was crazy, but in the end it helped my master plan come together!

My reaction to you was because I kept peeking at you out the corner of my eye because I was pretty sure it was you, but hadn't said anything yet in case it wasn't. I wasn't sure if you had seen my suspicious peeking and thought I was a nutter or something. I kept thinking the odds were pretty low that we ended up right next to each other, too. But whaddya know .

I just realized that I'm not sure you know my name! I'm Jennifer, nice to meet you.
Hi!
Nice to meet you, nope I didn't know your name. That's why I asked you if you posted on the ledge...I didn't want to say is your name "Everyhour?" LOL.

I'm working on my review right now and getting the pictures uploaded. I got some good ones. Nope, unfortunately I didn't get any video of Tusk. I got some great video of Sara and BC though. Tracy at Burnish is kind enough to put them up on her site (should be pretty soon). Yes, I'd much rather watch the show than snapping pictures, but then when I see something that would be a good picture I feel I have to take a picture of it! LOL.

Yes, I got two of LB's towel, and I have them in a drawer. There isn't much you can do with them. I thought you caught the first one he threw. Who caught that one?

Yeah, those girls looked snotty. I'm glad they were at the other end of the stage for the concert. I saw you look at me after I pointed out my shirt to Lindsey, but don't worry I didn't think you were nutty or anything, I remembered you, just didn't have a chance to say hi yet.

You know...I can't remember what my mom called GDW last year. All I remember is I just rolled my eyes at her and laughed. She's a silly woman.

Ok - my review will be up soon!

"Hearts will break with choices we must
make, so sleep and dream of me."
- LB