Thread: liberals....
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 01:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarneVaca
Interestingly, and this is what I hoped our friend Rob67, who has scurried back to his hole after being challenged on his assertion about mistruths in the movie, would touch on for us. Because as of the release of the 9/11 commission report, these flights have come into question. Evidently the report says the flights took place after the airports reopened.
Mr. Carne,

I like most people have this thing we call a "life." This "life" requires things like a job and attention to loved ones to keep it sustained. It is true that I have “scurried away.” Some of us have to actually work to survive. Unfortunately, I look at work as a time to be productive and to earn a paycheck. It is hard for me to justify spending time addressing attacks from liberals who get offended when someone disagrees with them. There is money to be made and taxes, which you wonderful liberals love so much, to be paid. More power to you if you have all the time in the world to post all day, every day. I wish I could have that kind of free time.

I will post in due time, but not until I take care of the important things in life, like my job and my family.

Peace out!

"The biggest conspiracy has always been the fact that there is no conspiracy. Nobody's out to get you. Nobody gives a sh*t whether you live or die. There, you feel better now? "

"(Sept. 11) was a big thing for me. I was saying to liberal America, "Well, what are you offering?" And they said, "Well, we're not going to protect you, and we want some more money." That didn't interest me."
- Dennis Miller