Thread: Enron Tapes!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 11:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
Are you saying Enron and its employees never donated to Clinton, Kerry, or any other D politician? I do not think you are saying that. Moreover, what about T. Kerry serving on the same board as Ken Lay. Granted, I am not about guilt by association, but you seem to have no problem asserting it when it comes to W

Again, I am not exonerating W, I am just saying they ALL were bought by Enron. Yet, once again, you assert it only against W and seemingly are willing to forgive everybody else or at least are willing to forgive Clinton and his regime for allowing Enron to commit fraud during their watch while they were on the payroll. I mean yoiu NEVER assert that anyone has any guilt for anything but W and crewe. Everybody else gets a free ride. IMO - they are BOTH horrible people for that IMO - millions of people lost lots of money from that.

And - Clinton most certainly factors into the equation. It happened on his watch. Yet, you can never admit that - or can you
Enron imploded under BUSH. Kenny Boy and Georgie were good friends. You can't really say that about Clinton. What has this administration done to help the victims of Enron? Nothing. Has Kenny benn tried? No. Part of the reason alcoholics are able to continue their bad behavior (even into their supposed sobriety) is because certain people around them ENABLE them. They're called ENABLERS. Therein lies the basis for your arguments. I'm sorry but continually saying Clinton did it just doesn't work. We have a huge problem. We need to solve the problem by voting it out this November. You can stomp your feet and say "Clinton did it" all you want. It's not going to cure the festering wound inflicted upon this country by the Supremes in 2000. So please, if you feel it necessary to defend Bush, please do so in the context of his own actions. Otherwise, you're just ENABLING him.