View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 12:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin
My 'Chris/John relationship essay-thingie' is nearly done. Marty has to help me format the pictures into it and then I think we're gonna put it up in 3 parts. It is too freaking long to put up in one shot. :-P
oooh, excitment much!!!

Quote:
By the way-- let me also mention that for about the last eight months, John has not been wearing his wedding ring. Something is up w/ that. I verified it w/ my own two eyes last night in Holmdel, a very naked left hand. That is sort of a shame- they would have been 26 yrs together next month. I wonder of it was all the traveling he's doing...sometimes people just grow apart.
wow, that is impressive that you noticed!! maybe he uh. . .lost it? no, but seriously, it would be quite sad if he were separating from julie or heading towards a separation. 26 years is quite a lot of history to throw down the drain.

Quote:
OK I will say it once and then shut up- someone get that guy on a plane to Kent when this tour is all over LOL. Wouldn't that be something if it all came full circle???

If I can't write that here, where can I write it? :-P

--Lis
HAHAHAHAAA!!! maybe we can all chip in for his ticket. wouldn't that be something? well with fleetwood mac, i've come to realise that anything is possible. . .so who knows, we'll just have to wait and see. "in the meantime" we can speculate. . .