Thread: Madison Review
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 12:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Thanks to everyone who posted a review! And especially those who posted the MP3s. The first time I heard the Sara MP3, I just knew I could hear people singing along. And in my mind's eye, I could see the tears streaming down their cheeks! I also believe this song is in for the duration. Hopefully Destiny Rules too. You could tell Stevie has having fun with it and was very comfortable this time around.

As for the other new additions, not sure. IKINW sounded great to me, not sure what happened to the other two, but will see. I'm just a really big Stevie fan at heart, so the other songs are prolly gonna be harder for me to warm up to.. I can't help it. because I do love the Mac.

Sad to know Goodbye Baby was dropped as the closing song. It really reminded me of Songbird or HAEWAFY as a closer. BUT... check this out... how much MORE appropriate can Don't Stop be; Mick and Lindsey have already been talking about there being more fresh Mac to come... so Don't Stop is actually the perfect closer. Remember some fans, critics and reviewers were wondering if Goodbye Baby meant they might not tour again?

So... Don't Stop as a closer is actually - - A Good Thing!!

Laura