View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think she's always thought about leaving Fleetwood Mac, or at least the touring/being on the road aspect of it. Even back to the Bare Trees album when she wrote "Homeward Bound" she was contemplating it. I think she mustered up the strength or the will to do The Dance Tour for her fellow members and for herself to put closure on it all. To end it in the right fashion, so to speak. When has Chrisitine not been professional? Class act all the way. I also thought it to be very sentimentally provoking when I read(in the link in the "album cover tracklisting" thread) that there isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't think about Fleetwood Mac. Her heart's still there, she just can't/won't do the major tours that Fleetwod Mac does. I think there's still hope that she will record with FM again.....in the day when they ALL just want to be "Homeward Bound".

Christine's "Time" tracks are some of her best imo. And I do agree that they share a central theme of saying goodbye. Bittersweetness at its' best.