View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 07:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
The career of Barbara Streisand has been impressive, to say the least. She made her debut in 1963, and has had a US number one album in every decade since then; she's the highest selling female recording artist of all time according to the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), with 29 platinum records; and she's as passionate today as she was fourty years ago.

So, apparently, she is still very popular down under

What I completely find unforgivable about Ol' Babs is the way she treats peole off stage. She makes the bellboys walk in backwards with her luggage because she doesn't want "their kind" to even look at her. (She did this at the MGM last time she was here) . The women is a complete NUTCASE. I wish all those "famous" people would remember that they are only where they are because of the fans. When they forget that and get arrogant, as many do, I lose all respect for them. I will never buy anything of Streisand's because of the way she acts. She will never get a penny out of me.

And don't even begin on Sting. I met him in person and his actions were beyond belief. What an arrogant, pathetic, little man.

Watching the drama of the Ledge since 2001.