View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 11:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default My problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
I mean what about people who cannot afford to hire an truck and who have no friends who have a truck I guess they do not matter in your equation P.S. anyone who borrows a truck or SUV is just as guilty as the person who buys it - no?

Finally, as I said before, the new hybrid SUV's, which appear to be the coming reality, get far better gas mileage than your Beetle Will you be so opposed next year when they are out? In fact, most SUV's get similar gas mileage to most midsized to large sedans.
with S.U.V.'s isn't the easy access to moving large objects or if used as a commercial vehicle (A SUV would not be of any use to Debbie or myself), But their use here in OK as a status symbol for those who flaunt their wealth...That old "You're nothing unless you own the latest SUV" chestnut.

The closest I would come to ever owning a SUV is either a Subaru "Forrester" or the Subaru "Baja" (The Baja is a @#$%^&* Subaru "Brat"...Why change the #$%^&* name?)

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."