View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 05:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Rob67
Wow...you must know him personally. How long have you known him? I here he's a pretty funny guy.
Yeah, me and Mel go way, way back. We used to be really great friends, but all the **** he kept saying about homosexuals in interviews really started to get to me. So finally, I meet up with Mel at The Ivy on Robertson for lunch- just him, me and Charleton Heston- and I sez "Hey Mel? Hey Charlie?? We been hanging together for so long and you dudes are down with the fact that I'm a fag- so why do you keep bitchin' about homos in the press all the time????"

WELL!! Did they have egg on THEIR face! They kept goin' on and on about how their movies would flop if they weren't seen as "pistol-packing, lady f**king, fag hating, flag waving, real HE-men" and on and on and on.

So's I sez- "You know guys we just can't be friends anymore. I know you hate the sin and love the sinner (me), but being a fag is who I am and your rhetoric really hurts my feelings."

So.... with a heavy heart, I wistfully went home- saddened by the loss of two of the best guys I'd ever slept with- OOPS!! I mean- two of the best guys I'd ever hung out with. SORRY!!