View Single Post
Old 03-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by face of glass
Lindsey isn’t any less deserving of your attention than he is of other people with different tastes in music and different lifestyles.
Of course he's not any less deserving of my attention. I'm sorry if the way I worded it gave you the impression that because Lindsey likes the Clash, I no longer like his work as much. My musical likes and dislikes are not based on what he says in interviews. Frankly, that would be ridiculous and I'm suprised you got that idea from my posts.

Quote:
Originally posted by face of glass
I will never belittle the music of Rumours but I will always spit on its sales which were totally ridiculous and unhealthy when compared to any other Fleetwood Mac album. I just don’t think that LB’s work outside of Rumours is a hair worse than those three songs that are considered his apex. It’s an over-simplified and far too popular a conception that needs to be shattered.
Not around here. You hold the majority opinion on this Ledge. It just seems some of that attitude might stem from a defensiveness about Tusk's underappreciation rather than the fact that Rumours was appreciated by the masses. Perhaps not.