Thread: The doc!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by teedee
to rephrase then why didnt he release this body of work as a solo, if he was so eager to get it out there, if he had worked his but off for years, if it were the record company saying hey lindsey it would sell better as a fm cd, well than if they were still interested in him ,then why did he decide to use the fm vehicle to sell his product, instead of rely on his own name.. he didnt have to agree with the company, as you say, they never rejected his material.... so then why did he just say hey im releasing it as a solo....if he didnt care about losing money, then he should of went solo.... one could even say it looks like lindsey sold out and used fm to get his work out there, he even stated himself when he said i want ed a doulbe cd for my own personal reasons to benefit.. so he could get more of his songs out there..... but you have to admit if this is what he does for a living... and like you stated he new he was gonnalos money on his club tour , that is not such a smart move especially not to ask fm members to do the same, lose money. this whole thing about money and commercial and non commercial crap is all bull,, there in the business cause they love what they do , they try to reach a paying audience to make money, otherwise to make record and lose money, makes no sense. so he doesnt care for commercial success, maybe thats why he hasnt had much with his solo career.....
Weeeewwwhh... Dude, you really need to take a deep breath and read what you are posting before you click "submit reply." You've stopped making sense. I'll address what I italicized above:

I don't have to admit anything.

Whaaaaat!!!??

Crap is bull? Excellent, that's a new one.

Last edited by CarneVaca; 03-22-2004 at 10:14 AM..