View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 02:03 PM

Default Re: LOL

Quote:
Originally posted by wondergirl9847
No sir. I said I did not LIKE Clay anymore. I never said I hated him. I know you are teasing.

God has always been. He's the Alpha and Omega...Beginning and End. That's what I believe.

I am never going to believe we came from monkeys, I think that's absurd. Why are they still not evolving? They just decided to stop one day? LOL
Chrissy, you know I like to tease you, so I'm glad you don't take offense. Besides, how could I ever be mad at the second biggest Lindsey fan out there?

But on a more serious note: Anthropologists have discovered skeletons of humans who were living in different places at the same time in history. Some were more ape-like and others were more human like us. Notice that people in different parts of the world look different. The fact that apes are still around doesn't negate that we were all descendent from apes. Also, before the apes, came an aquatic life form.

And when I made the bacteria joke, that is actually a theory. I don't remember enough about it, but it's out there.