View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 12:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I have done SOOOO many regrettable, stupid, humiliating things that it's not even funny. So, I'll just give a few FM-related ones.

First and foremost, the fact that I acted like a COMPLETE MORON when I met Stevie. She grabbed my hand when I wasn't looking - I was so shocked that I babbled "You took me hand! I didn't realize you were going to do that! That's so cool!" ::: CRINGE :: I finally realized I was making a fool of myself. I said "I know I sound stupid" and dropped her hand and started talking to Lindsey again. I'M SUCH A DWEEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another thing - I'm on a few FM listservs. On one of them, I was feeling a little crochety, and so after I read some e-mails I started writing an e-mail to myself which, among other things, dissed about half a dozen people on the listserv. Well, I accidentally sent it TO the listserv. I looked like a BIG FAT JERK, a petty mean person. I apologized profusely but I am still SO ashamed of it.

A third quick one: On my site, sometimes I put not-so-nice things about songs I transcribe that Lindsey and Stevie are involved with. Well, one time, I was contacted by one of the songwriters of the Malibooz, who said something to the effect of "I'm sorry you don't like my song. By the way, you have the lyrics all wrong. Here are the real ones." Once again, I looked not only like a moron, but a jerky one.