View Single Post
Old 01-28-2004, 02:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

i know it's a little tactless to say that, but i really WOULDN'T be surprised if he commits suicide really soon, if he IS what they say he is, then he should coz now all his ****'s about to be revealed, and if he's NOT guilty, then he should wish death, coz what he's going through is one of the most cruel and vicious attacks anyone has ever gone through. either way, i believe his days are numbered.

and as to dissention's question: i'd be totally shocked to find that this whole ordeal IS indeed some kind of a huge conspiracy against jackson, as he claims.
other than this, nothing can surprise me anymore, i'd believe ANYTHING about MJ, he's the most bizzare freak ever, and who's doing twisted stuff? yes, freaky bizzare people.
simple logic: if you are not human, you just don't have to follow humane laws, right? now look at that, i'm sorry but that's not what human beings look like:

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Last edited by tommer; 01-28-2004 at 02:11 PM..