View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 10:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by greatdarkwing
Well, if Kennedy hadn't backed out, Castro would have been gone....there would have been no Cuban Missle Crisis (which almost brought the world to nuclear war), and my people would not be straving under the hands of a dictator (so....one more reason why Cubans vote Republican..Kennedy gave us the screw)...oh, and Cuba would have Starbucks and Burger Kings.

~Alex
Once again, I'd like to know why Iraq took precedence over Cuba. What will Bush say to the other dozen police states that were just like Iraq? That they weren't worth it? Does invading only Iraq have anything to do with, oh, money? Or oil?

I'd love some answers, but we won't get any because we have a facist in the White House who believes that he and all the other GOP bastards who force people into poverty and despair are our life-lines to Christ.

There was no reason to invade Iraq, especially in the manner in which we did. Maybe some people don't care of their leaders lie and mislead us to gain our support in a vile imperialistic muscle flex, but I do. And if some don't, why not just turn this into the dictatorship that it is quickly becoming?