View Single Post
Old 01-20-2004, 09:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Let's see:

Gay people are the source of your problems America - so vote for me and I'll take care of them! I mean who the hell do you black - I mean Er a you gay people think you are? - Trying to be normal like "us" - Please!!! In the Lord's name, go back in the closet and don't bother us anymore with your sick, sin filled, promiscuous lifestyle! What - Oh my brother - Well, I mean, he didn't know those were call girls and its not a really, really most hugest kind of sin unless you do it in this country, get caught, and/or are gay! Again, gay people are going to burn in hell no matter what. But, we straight/WASP people can screw around all we want because we are the chosen ones. Therefore, do not mind that the same language that damns blacks - I mean Er a - gays to eternal hell also damns any adulterer, that book does not apply to us.

On the other stuff, yes Iraq had a program to develop WMD, Yes the world agreed about it, but I refuse to answer why I alleged knowingly false information to the American public and the world to make my case more compelling so that non-believers would believe me. I mean PUUHHHLLEEEZZZEEEE - after we invaded them, I said I should not have used it. What else do want from me?

Actually - I think W should have said SH was a fag - thereby making the hypocritical religious right hate him even more on an assinine grounds

save the cheerleader - save the world

Last edited by strandinthewind; 01-20-2004 at 10:05 PM..