Thread: Name Analysis
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 12:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I did both my birth name and my nickname and neither one sounds like me at all. The only one that sounds a bit like me is the travel part for Patricia.

Your name of Pattie gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake. You are self-sufficient and capable, and have an interest in positions of leadership and responsibility. You are competent in directing the efforts of others, as you have good business judgment and the natural understanding of people. Very likely you have assumed much responsibility early in life and are often required to make major decisions.

Your name of Patricia creates a desire for association with people and new experiences, many of which have been rather bitter. This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature, but one that is very emotional. You desire change and travel and would enjoy opportunities that allowed you to be creative and to act independently, rather than to conform to system and routine. However, this name does not allow you to complete your undertakings, as farther fields always look greener.