View Single Post
Old 12-24-2003, 06:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Rob67
Well, I haven't seen much but Bush bashing from the left. They seem quick to criticize but are short of solutions for the problems. So until somebody comes along and presents a better and valid solution to global terrorism and the other pressing issues, Bush is the answer. I definitely haven't seen any from the current Democratic candidates. It's always the same blame game.

Rob
I see your point. The only thing I disagree with is Kerry made a valid point in his position when he was The Factor with Bill O'Reilly. He said he would be for building world support for the U.S. before we invade essentially unilaterally a la Iraq. I think this approach is a better method than Bush's approach. I think other people, like Bush I for instance, would have been able to get Germany, France, and Russia on board as Bush I was a diplomat for years and was an ambassador, while his son had none of these accomplishments. So, from that perspective, I think Kerry has presented a more viable solution to confront terrorism that Bush II. Note: I fully realize Kerry is saying this in hindsight and that he voted to gave W the power to invade Iraq.

save the cheerleader - save the world