View Single Post
Old 12-18-2003, 04:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by strandinthewind
So, I just do not get the flack you all are giving him for this as if you know all of the facts surrounding that event. Moreover, if he had left where would he have gone? Again, we are talking about a very short time frame. I mean I get the gist of the rest of the slams, but IMO this is just nitpicking. But, to each their own.
Don't get testy now.

I don't get all of the support he's getting when it's obvious he's just a clueless piece of trash that cleans up well and looks decent in a suit. It is not nit-picking, it's questioning why he sat there like a bump on a log when all of this went down. Given all of his shortcomings and screw-ups, why should we believe anything that cmoes out of his mouth about 9/11? After all, he'll just use it to further his popularity. The man doesn't know fact from fiction and when he tries to set things "straight," he shoots himself in the foot by speaking another language, spewing lies, and trying to endear himself as a good ole' country bumpkin.

You don't have as much disdain for him as some of us do, that's fine. But don't call legitimate questions that we have "nit-picking." Maybe to you it is, but not to me.