View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 04:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbBen View Post
Had Stevie after Wild Heart said "Okay I've got the solo thing out of my system. Let's all now prioritize and focus on Fleetwood Mac," the other four would have done exactly that, either immiediately or after Lindsey finished Go Insane.
Possibly. I know Lindsey, Christine, Mick, and even John had side solo projects released after Mirage, and as I recall, the only reason Tango even came about was because Christine was working on a solo remake of Can’t Help Falling in Love for a soundtrack, and she asked Lindsey for some help, who later asked John and Mick to play on it, or something like that. It was only after that went well that they decided to record together again as FM, and supposedly Lindsey had to gut his own solo album he’d been working on to do so, which suggested that the decision to record Tango came about pretty suddenly and unexpectedly. Maybe someone else can weigh on this with more substantial info.

Also Cben, I meant to say thank you for sharing your thoughts/experience with Klonopin. In my field, it’s not all that unusual to see folks prescribed Klonopin, and like a lot of things, it can be very helpful to many folks, but also dangerous to other people. Having a good doctor is what makes the difference with psychotropic medication.