View Single Post
Old 09-21-2023, 04:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Yes Warm Ways was only released in the UK as the first single and it flopped. But it was never released in the States. This person is wrong because there is nothing on Fleetwood Mac official websites or Wikipedia that ever talks about the first single was Monday Morning. I think Mick even wrote in his first book the joy the band felt when the first US Single Over My Head was climbing the charts.
When someone says "My uncle or dad is a cop" means they are not a cop. When someone says they "worked for Warner Brothers" thus makes me a Fleetwood Mac expert, they are also not. Landslide, World Turning, and Monday Moring all enjoyed radio airplay. But they were never released as official singles. Gold Dust Woman and The Chain still get some of the most airplay but never released as official singles.
If you believe Stevie (I know I know) she has always said that she never wanted Rhiannon to be released as a single because no one thought it was a single and she did not want to see her song drag down the band.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 09-21-2023 at 04:14 PM..