View Single Post
Old 09-13-2023, 09:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
There's a guy from Rhino that posts on the Steve Hoffman music forums. He oversaw the reissues for Little Feat. He mentioned there being more projects in the hopper, but it all depended on how well the recent reissues sold. I REALLY hope the same is true for these Fleetwood Mac live releases. The good news is, It looks like this album has sold really well. The vinyl has been in and out of stock at amazon. It would be amazing to see one of those Tusk shows see the light of day in its entirety (Richfield, Omaha, Kansas City, Hollywood Bowl etc)

I'm curious about the Hollywood Bowl tapes. Not a single track has been released via any of the recent reissues/deluxe sets. Either they have been lost, are viewed as being sub-par, or they have them earmarked for a future release and don't want to jump the gun releasing anything.
They’ve been pulling out stuff from random dates all throughout the tour and the Bowl shows if I’m not mistaken we’re originally intended to be the live album, so I’d have to think the tapes are still there just waiting. They released some late August 1980 stuff on the Tusk Deluxe album and while the voices def sound a bit ragged, the band sounds incredible. I had the boot on MP3 years ago and still have it somewhere but I’d love a full Tusk show and one of those final shows would be amazing.