View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 04:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Thank you for posting this! So interesting to read, even more so now.

A ton of interesting stuff, but I was surprised when Lindsey said he couldn’t imagine a BN tour when the album only had nine songs. I guess Lindsey forgot that he and Stevie did several shows to support the album when it first came out LOL! Even besides the 9 songs on the album, of course they could perform I Don’t Want to Know, Twisted, and other select FM songs that featured Lindsey and Stevie. Heck, even Peacekeeper and Say You Will.

Another surprising tidbit was the interviewer’s great idea to perform each album straight through- except no one pointed out they couldn’t because Christine wasn’t in the band at that time. But one solution would have been to perform the White album and Rumours straight through together- that would have been pretty damn incredible.
Why do you think for those tours without Chris that they did not perform a few Buckingham/Nicks songs. When they were touring after SYW and not promoting something big, it would have been the perfect time. I remember thinking that it would have been the perfect time to do Frozen Love, Dont Let Me Down Again, and Crying In The Night.
My hunch it was for the same reason they dont do many deep cuts. They fear the audience will not know the songs. It shows how shallow and superficial the people are that flock to their shows.