View Single Post
Old 07-28-2023, 10:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
  • Fourteen cuts on Fleetwood Mac Deluxe (plus four from TV)
  • Eleven cuts on Rumours Deluxe
  • Twenty-one cuts on Tusk Deluxe
  • Fourteen cuts on Live Deluxe
  • Eighteen songs on Rumours Live at the Forum
You know for the die hard fan that I am I never bought any of these releases. I downloaded cuts from them during their initial releases. But after you wrote this list I went to youtube and listened to the live tracks from each of these that interested me and discovered I never heard that live Rhiannon from the Rumours Tour before and I like it very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
When I went back to count up everything, Viv, I was amazed at the number: 78 live cuts.
Wow 78 live songs sounds great. But in all that time we've only gotten 3 live Rhiannon's and I need more. In fact I want every live Rhiannon from the Tusk tour from May of 1980 to August of 1980. Rhiannon live is like a drug to me. I can never get enough. Of the 3 Rhiannon's we have I was and still am blown away by the Tuscon version from August 1980. Whosever decision it was to release this is the person I want to know so I can beg him/her for MORE!!

I also want to say that when I originally downloaded The Chain demo by Stevie, it was a snippet and that's all I had for all these years until yesterday when I heard the whole thing. So that Chain demo, that live Rhiannon, that alt. Sable on Blonde from one of Stevie's deluxes and Brown Eyes with Peter Green & Lindsey are my favorite songs from all the deluxes released so far.