View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 09:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
They are fans and have different opinions. Yes some of them are not experts. There are so many factual errors in many of these segments that also get me frustrated because I want to stop them and correct the record.
Many times I also stop the video because I cant take some of the errors anymore. But its all in good fun. They put themselves out there and give their opinion. Some of them admit they are only Stevie fans and only recently Mac fans. So I try and give them a break. I really love these videos even though I have done the same thing as you....stop them because I cant take the errors anymore. But its all good fun. Everyone's opinion counts no matter wrong or right.
I know you're both right, but this pushed me over the edge. I should delete my comment. I don't want to be cruel or rude but f*ck this is the equivalent of the tiktok generation banging on about Stevie and how she is Fleetwood Mac!

I don't often post because I find misinformation and BS being pushed as an opinion as completely disingenuous. Back into the cave I go.

Peace