Thread: Renaming Albums
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 11:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
the part that I want to know about is when Stevie arrived, having just completed her first (very successful) solo tour, accompanied by her boyfriend Jimmy Iovine... and some sort of kerfuffle ensued between Lindsey and Jimmy, which by all accounts was instigated by Lindsey and resulted in Jimmy getting on a plane and going back to the US rather than staying the 10 days he had planned to stay. That majorly impacted Stevie and Jimmy's romantic relationship by all accounts. I want to know did that essentially break them up? did he never come back to the chateau? Did he ever spend time on that tour with her? Or was it so f***ed up from that he stayed away? I would have strong sympathy for Stevie in that situation if your ex behaves so badly that it breaks up your present relationship, while he continued to drag *his* new girlfriend around with the band everywhere for years.....
Who knows...even Ken C. who likes to kiss the nicks ring has said she was completely out of control coming into the mirage sessions.