View Single Post
Old 02-17-2023, 10:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
I’ve been meaning to pick one of these up. Next time I’m at the grocery or Walgreens. I’m glad they used that picture of the band. It’s one of my favorite band pictures because I love the 80s glam.
Definitely pick it up before they are gone. Such incredible photos inside. Many I have seen before but there are a few stellar photos that I love that I have not seen before.

There is a photo of Lindsey riding a bike through the streets of Hollywood with Stevie walking behind him with a friend (Robin?)

I think I have seen the photo of Lindsey and John in a convertible before but not sure. It was taken in 1975 after a recoding session where they were not getting along. The description stated after a tense recording session they hopped in this car and someone took this photo.

There are some great very vintage photos of the band pre-USA. John had some fancy cars way back then. They definitely made some bucks back then.

Lindsey's swim team photo is in there too. A very young, good looking Lindsey posing in his trunks with his team.